Do you have questions about Montgomery County MD Real Estate? Even if you are not in the market to buy or sell a home right now, I’d like to help you with all your Montgomery County real estate needs. I encourage my clients to consult with me for all the issues related to their home. If I don’t know the answer, I can find someone who does. My relationship with my clients does not stop at the settlement table!
- How’s the Market? This is the perennial question that both buyers and sellers ask me. The quick answer is that it depends on the area. I can email you a detailed neighborhood “Market Snapshot” on what is currently listed for sale, what has sold recently and how long they took to sell. You will get regular updates and be on top of Montgomery County real estate trends. Sign up at How’s the Market.
- What’s My Home Worth? I can go beyond the Market Snapshot report and give you an in-depth evaluation of your home’s worth. Whether you are thinking about selling, refinancing or just curious, I can send you comparables and give you a probable selling price range for your home. Call/email me or fill out the form at What’s My Home Worth.
- Can I Get a Better Rate? As I write this, interest rates are still great, but this may not last long. I would be happy to give you my preferred list of mortgage companies – they are people I use all the time, so I can vouch for their honesty, customer service and great rates.
- Time to Spruce up Your Home? Get my exclusive list of tried and true contractors – whether you need an electrician, plumber, handyman or a general contractor to do a bigger job, I can help you.
- Need to Dispute your Property Tax Bill? I can get you the comparable sales to help you appeal an increase in your property tax bill.
What do you need to do to get a free Montgomery County real estate consultation? Just pick up the phone and dial 301-910-9910 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You don’t have to be a current client, I am happy to help anyone. Someday I hope you will consider me your personal Montgomery County Real Estate Consultant.
Connect with the Author Bob Myers on Google+