19043 Steeple Place Germantown MD 20874
Call Bob Myers at 301-910-9910 for a private showing.
This sun drenched brick front end unit with 4 bedrooms and 3. 5 baths plus finished walkout lower level is perfectly sited to have views of green space. The wrap around porch, two level deck and fenced yard give you plenty of outdoor space to relax. With a loft AND a recreation room, you don’t have to compromise on office and play space.
So many gorgeous upgrades in this 4 level home:
· updated gourmet kitchen with tile floor, stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, convection Premier Viking stove, built in microwave, brand new dishwasher and premium solid maple cabinetry
· sun filled breakfast nook with bump out bay window
· hardwood floors in the living and dining rooms
· wood fireplace in living room with marble surround
· updated powder room
· owner suite with walk in closet and luxury bath including a double vanity, a jetted soaking tub and separate shower
· spacious loft in owner suite with windows
- vaulted ceilings in the upper bedrooms
· finished walk out lower level features a recreation room, full bath, bedroom, storage and laundry room with new dryer
· newer fence, two level deck, wrap around porch
Highly Ranked Local Schools
School assignments are to the highly ranked Ronald McNair ES, Kingsview MS and Northwest High School.
Germantown Estates, also known as Manchester Farm, is conveniently located off Clopper Road and Father Hurley Boulevard, with bus service .
This neighborhood has the largest privately owned pool in the county and a swim team. Other neighborhood amenities include tot lots, nature trails and outdoor movie events.
Parking is not assigned in this section of the neighborhood.
HOA Fee is $77 per month. Property taxes a new owner would pay are $4,184.
A wide variety of shopping & entertainment choices await you within a ten minute drive: the new Clarksburg Premium Outlets; Germantown Town Center with a library, Black Rock Arts Center and movie theater; and Milestone/Neelsville Shopping Center with big box stores.
Rio & Washingtonian Center, Kentlands, Crown Farm and Rockville Town Center are within a 20 minute drive with even more choices for shopping, dining and entertainment.
You are minutes from the major commuting routes of 270 and Great Seneca Highway plus the MARC train station is a short drive away.
Outdoor and sports recreation nearby includes the Maryland Soccerplex, Discovery Sports Center, South Germantown Recreation Park with a splash park, indoor pool, tennis, adventure playground and golf plus county run Black Hill and Little Bennett Parks with hiking, boating and camping are close by.
Explore the neighborhood - there are a multitude of entertainment, outdoor recreation, shopping and dining options minutes away, plus a MARC station nearby.
Please call Bob Myers at 301-910-9910 for more information about the area and for a private showing.
Search for Current Germantown, MD Homes for Sale
The Myers Team
at RE/MAX Realty Services
Call Bob Myers at 301-910-9910 for a private showing of this beautiful home.
Equal Housing Opportunity All Information Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed
The Myers Team at RE/MAX Realty Services, 15245 Shady Grove Road, #100 Rockville MD 20850 240-403-0400